Saturday, January 30, 2010

Being A Better Snacker!

Since we're all about balance, I wanted to share something that has helped me lose more 7 pounds over the past month.

When I crave junk food, I've switched to eating raw vegetables and fruit. And for a little added "extra", sometimes I dip the vegetables in hummus or cottage cheese OR spread a little peanut butter on fruit.

My pants seem to feel a little looser from this practice and I do feel better!

I'm willing to try anything to avoid the constant grab of a handful of chips, pretzels, Cheez-its or whatever. What I will try to do in February is pick one day a week where I allow myself a portion of these types of items (so I don't go crazy!).

I hope this strategy is helpful to you as well!

Submitted by Joe Hrdlicka

No comments:

Post a Comment