Sunday, January 17, 2010

You Need "Lazy Days"


My 11-year-old announced to me the other day that "Prairie Life has taken over my life". Prairie Life is my health club.

Okay, so I get it. Yes, I do devote a lot of time to keeping myself in shape. But it's a good signal to listen to. Maybe I don't need to run to work out every time I feel the need.

So, this Sunday, I have declared to be a "lazy day"! We all need some of these days once in a while to help us "recharge".

Today, there will be no workouts or important tasks completed. Only football and rerun movies will be watched. Matthew and I just enjoyed "Year One" with Jack Black and Michael Cera. Now, this is a great movie for a "lazy day".

We will, of course, be tuned in later to the season premier of "24". THAT cannot be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment