Friday, March 12, 2010

GOOD HABITS BAD HABITS


Yeah! It is Friday, so happy to be here. I'm not looking forward to the time change, but I plan on sleeping through it :)

The cooler is doing well, I feel a lot better without the processed stuff. I will confess tho, I had some M&M's last night. My brother sent them to me to announce his second child...how can you NOT eat that! They were very yummy, but put me towards bread, so I had 2 slices of whole wheat bread...WHY??? I am going to turn to the GOOD HABITS AND BREAK THE BAD HABITS weekend. Stay on track with eating clean, stopping at 7:30pm and drinking all my water.

Anyway, new day! Here we go :)

WORKOUT: RUN 4.5 MILES OF HILLS OUTSIDE, 50 MIN CYCLE INSIDE (hope to be outside next week)
WATER: SO FAR 57OZ, MORE TO COME

MEAL 1- OATS AND EGGS
MEAL 2- 4 OZ GROUND TURKEY, 1/4 C RICE, SALSA, 2.5 OZ SWEET POTATO
MEAL 3- APPLE, 4 OZ CHICKEN, 1/4 C RICE, 3/4 C GREEN BEANS
MEAL 4- 5 EGG WHITES, SALSA, ORANGE

PLAN
MEAL 5- OUT FOR CHINESE WITH MOM- going for soup and veggies w/ brown rice and sauce on the side

I'm thinking that weekends will be called Salad Saturday and Sunday! See what I can eat on top of Spinach. I'm creating a NEW HABIT!

Don't forget to set your clocks back and see you Monday!!!

SUBMITTED BY JEN

No comments:

Post a Comment