Wednesday, March 10, 2010

IN THE COOLER


If you have ever heard of Clean Eating, you know what I'm talking about...if not, go get the book or look it up online! It is an awesome approach to eating!!! All clean healthy very low processed foods!!! And I'm on it like butter on pancakes! For the next 7 days, with the exception of Friday night dinner with my mom, I'm going to do my best at being in cooler 1...lucky you, you get to read about it :)

Here is my first day of being "in the cooler"

WORKOUT: 1.5 HR CYCLE, LIFT LEGS
WATER: 70OZ SO FAR

MEAL 1- OATS AND EGGS- CANNOT EVER GIVE THIS UP!- Besides the splenda and skim milk, this is all good
MEAL 2- 4.5 OZ CHICKEN, 2.5 OZ SWEET POTATO
MEAL 3- 4.5 OZ CHICKEN, APPLE, 1/4 CUP BROWN RICE
MEAL 4- 4 OZ GROUND TURKEY, 3/4 C GREEN BEANS, 1/4 C BROWN RICE

PLAN:
MEAL 5- 6 EGG WHITES/SALSA, 2.5 OZ SWEET POTATO, SOME OTHER VEGGIE
MEAL 6- (IF NEEDED) EITHER 1 CUP COTTAGE CHEESE OR A PROTEIN SHAKE

Dairy is not recommended in cooler 1, but I LOVE it and don't want it to spoil either...I'm giving up the flavored yogurt, so I think skim milk and cottage cheese are ok.

I will be back to post again, hopefully tomorrow.

Have a happy day and think natural!

SUBMITTED BY JEN

No comments:

Post a Comment