Tuesday, March 23, 2010

weekend warrior!


Hello bloggies! It is a wonderful day in Des Moines today! The temp is 59...oh my gosh, I can't believe spring is here!

I have been very lazy with my posts lately. Work is getting busier, but I really enjoy blogging, so I am going to do my best to blog at least 4 times a week!

I have been eating really well with the exception of weekends. What is up with that? Why do I think that since it is not a work day I can eat everything I want. I really need to get in control of this. So I am going to rev up for this weekend and conquer all! Here is my plan:

Record EVERYTHING I eat! and post it on Monday
Take a few minutes before inhaling anything and everything
Stay on schedule
Buy new fruits, veggies and meats (grilling season!)
Buy my favorite healthy cereal Saturday morning and eat it when I want a sweet treat! (I love cereal)

With these little goals, I think I can do it.

Do you struggle with the weekend?

Happy Tuesday~
Jen

2 comments:

  1. So glad you "swung by my place" and left a comment. Yeah, I've found I also let sound nutritional decisions lapse on weekends. I think it's a throwback to college days of livin' large on weekends and starving in between. Recording everything you eat is an excellent way to curb binges and up the accountability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have NO IDEA how much harder weekends are for me! I almost always eat out Friday and Saturday nights. I usually do OK one of the meals but justify eating like crazy the other one. Your goals sound like a good start down the right path. I might have to adopt a few of them myself!

    ReplyDelete