Monday, February 22, 2010

100 DAYS OF ACTION


So today starts the day of my clean eating, kicking butt and balancing for the year. My workouts are ramping up for the tri season and I am addicted to the clean eating for fuel. Over the next 100 days I will be blogging about what I do, what I eat and how I feel.

The workouts will be intense and the eating will be super duper clean. I may have some bumps along the way, but I will post them and be completely honest.

I hope you enjoy my journey as much as I will!

day 1 workout: rest and recharge day

day 1 eating: 80 oz water

meal 1: 5 eggs whites w/ salsa--1/2 c oats, 1/2 c pumpkin, 1/2 c skim milk, 2 T splenda

meal 2: 1/4 c brown rice, 4 oz chicken breast, 1/2 c green beans, 1/4 c corn, apple

meal 3: 2 oranges, 2 skim mozz cheese stix, ww wrap, carrots/peppers, 2 T hummus

meal 4: 5 oz chicken breast, small sweet potato, 1/2 c green beans, 1/4 c black beans

meal 5: 1 cup 1% cottage cheese

day 1 feelings: feel great, recharged, ready to go!


SUBMITTED BY JEN

No comments:

Post a Comment