Wednesday, February 24, 2010

DAY 3 OF 100


Good morning! Well, almost afternoon in my world!

Well, yesterday afternoon around 2 I started getting this terrible nagging headache...and still have it, so after lifting with my friends, I came home and wanted comfort food. So I had breakfast for dinner...same thing as meal 1 yesterday, but meal 4 too! It hit the spot...oatmeal can really do that for me...

Here is my plan so far for today (I kind of spaced out my nut binge)
WORKOUT: 1.5 HOUR SPINNING, 10 MIN RUN- GREAT BRICK!
MEAL 1- OATS AND EGGS + 10 ALMONDS
MEAL 2- FINISHING OFF THE RICE/CORN MIX, 4 OZ CHICKEN BREAST, 1/2 C GREEN BEANS, APPLE, 12 PEANUTS
MEAL 3- (PLAN) 1/2 C RAISINS, RED PEPPER/CARROTS, 2 TB HUMMUS, ORANGE, YOGURT
MEAL 4- (PLAN) SWEET POTATO, 4 OZ GROUND TURKEY, LETTUCE, ONION, SALSA
MEAL 5- (PLAN) YOGURT PROTEIN SHAKE- I USE THE EAS VANILLA PROTIEN
WATER- SO FAR 66 OZ, I WILL PROBABLY HAVE ANOTHER 20 OZ AT LEAST TODAY

As I said at the top, I have a headache, not sure if that is from detoxing or what...thinking that is is...hopefully it will be gone tomorrow :)

Happy Wednesday!!!

SUBMITTED BY JEN

No comments:

Post a Comment