Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DAY 2 OF 100


Good morning blog world! Today has been a wonderful day! This morning I slept in for 10 more minutes, but really did feel great.

WORKOUT: TOTAL RUN 30 MIN/BOOT CAMP CLASS-45 MIN-TONIGHT ALL OVER LIFTING 45 MIN

MEAL 1- OATS AND EGGS (SEE FIRST DAY, THIS NEVER CHANGES)

MEAL 2- 1/4 C RICE/1/4 C CORN/4 OZ CHICKEN BREAST/1/2 C GREEN BEANS/APPLE

MEAL 3- 1 CHZ STICK/DANNON LITE YOGURT/ORANGE/TORTILLA BAKED INTO CHIPS/2 T HUMMUS/CARROTS/PEPPER

MEAL 4- (PLAN) 5 OZ CHICKEN/SWEET POTATO/1/2 C COTTAGE CHEESE

MEAL 5- MAYBE OATMEAL (I'M WANTING SOME WARMTH, IT'S COLD TODAY)

WATER INTAKE: SO FAR SO GOOD 50 OZ PLANNING ON 80!

Last night I stayed on track with my eating and like I said, feel great today! I'm excited to be on day 2 and am looking forward to the rest of the days :)

SUBMITTED BY JEN

1 comment:

  1. i eat clean, too...very similiar although i try to stay away from artificial sugars (in yogurt). i find that i have a hard time getting the calories i need though to support the running, yet I'm eating all the time!

    ReplyDelete