Wednesday, February 3, 2010

GETTING BACK ON TRACK


Yes, I'm a good nutritious eater. I try to eat healthy meals and find time for yummy snacks...however, the yummy snacks have become more than the healthy meals. As of Jan 31st, I'm back on track. I have devised a plan that will work by having the best of both worlds.


I have created "fun" days for each day of the week...

MEAT FREE MONDAY - try it, you might like it...if you like eggs and edamame :)

TALL GRASS TUESDAY- eat at least 5 servings of veggies

WACKY WEDNESDAY- a treat of 400 cal or less (today it was a luna bar and a kind bar, both completely natural)

THIRSTY THURSDAY- drink at least 90 oz of clean water (make sure your close to the bathroom)

FRUIT FILLED FRIDAY- eat at least 3-5 servings of fruit

SASSY SATURDAY- another 400 cal treat day (thinking a big oatmeal raisin cookie from Gateway Market)

SLOWDOWN SUNDAY- take 30 minutes to eat your meals


This is such a fun way to have daily goals. In addition to my clean eating, this works well with my food balance. Not only do I have "treat" days, but I also have healthy eating days.

Feel free to incorporate 1 or more of these into your weekly habits...it gets the creative juices flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment