Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BACK ON THE BOSU


So, I wanted to get back to you about my weekend goals and accomplishments. I definitely got everything done that I wanted to, but I was still in a funk, then came Monday!!! And I got back on the bosu!

Ever since I took a well needed nap yesterday and went to Hot Yoga (great workout, check it out) I have become the old me again! I no longer am only wanting donuts and cookies, but now wanting the good food that nourishes my body! I have started taking my womens 1 a Day vitamins again and today, the sun is out! I'm sporting a smile I haven't seen in a while :)

My foot has been bothering me lately, so I have been off of it for about 4 weeks. I'm sure this was creating a damper for me as well. I ran this weekend and this morning, and all feels right with the world. My endorphin levels are kicking in again...thank goodness!

I guess I have learned that if you are tired of the weather where you are and in a funk, let yourself go through the motions. Know that it WILL get better and that you need to go with the flow. If you have supportive friends, lean on them and the time will pass! I know I did and they are the best friends a girl could ever have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment