Friday, February 12, 2010

OFF BALANCE


Well, it's true, I'm a little off balance this week. In my mission to keep the balance, I have fallen off the bosu (google that if you are confused). So today I am posting my goals for the weekend to get back on top and BALANCE.

I live in Iowa and right now, we have had snow on the ground since October. To some of you that may seem fun, but for me, it is making me SAD! I'm tired, unmotivated and hungry all the time for carbs and sweets. But I'm taking control and working through the issues this weekend.

Here are my list of suggestions for those of you in the same unbalanced boat:
1. spend time with family- I'm going out to eat with my mom tonight and visiting my mother in law on Sunday to give her some valentines day treats!

2. spend time with friends-this weekend I have filled about 6 hours of working out/socializing with friends.

3. get outside- one of my dates with a friend is going for a walk on one of our out of the city trails or if I can talk her into it, SLEDDING.

4. do something nice for myself- I am going to hot yoga tomorrow and I have a massage scheduled afterwards :)

4. cereal sunday! I'm buying a box of D fortified cereal (because we are missing the sun) and reliving my childhood.

I will let you know how all of this works out on Monday! I'm hoping I can have a little fun this weekend and let my light shine again!!!!!

submitted by Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment